Student: Having Connection Issues?
If you are experiencing issues with your classroom WiFi, below are some tips that can significantly increase your connectivity:
- Close other apps as it’s likely they’re using WiFi in the background.
- Download Top Hat before or after, not during class.
- Have only one of your devices connected to WiFi at a time. (Put away that extra tablet!)
- Try Offline Mode on your mobile app. Responses will sync when the device has a better connection.
- Use cellular data instead of WiFi (turn WiFi off on your phone).
- Submit responses by SMS/text message.
Should you require further assistance with Top Hat, our Support Team is here to help! You can contact us directly by way of email (email@example.com), the in app support button, the red Can’t find what you are looking for? Ask Support! banner at the bottom of this page, or calling us at 1-888-663-5491.