University of Saskatchewan - Single Sign-on Account Setup
Good news! You can now use your University of Saskatchewan credentials to log into Top Hat.
1. From a web browser, go to https://www.tophat.com then click Sign-up in the top right corner.
2.From there, select the "Student" option.
3. Enter the course join code (if provided by your professor) or select the "Search by school" option then choose "University of Saskatchewan".
4. Next, you will be redirected to the university identity management system to enter your credentials.
5. From there, select “Continue creating a new student account”. Then fill out the registration form on the next page. Please note that the "Update with an existing account" option will not be available for accounts created before December 14, 2015.
6. Next, complete the registration form on the next page. Username and email will be pre-populated and may not be changed on this page. When creating a password for the local account, please do not use the NSID password. Please note that local passwords for SSO accounts are being phased out.
7. After you've completed the registration forms, select the first course to enter from the list. If you're enrolled in more than one course using Top Hat, you can choose the additional courses in the course lobby.
The Top Hat Support Team is available to assist! They can be reached by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (888) 663-5491 (ext. 1) Please do not hesitate to reach out if you need assistance.
We wish you all the best for the term!