University of Saskatchewan - Single Sign-on Account Setup
Good news! You can now use your University of Saskatchewan credentials to log into Top Hat.
1. From a web browser, go to https://app-ca.tophat.com then select "University of Saskatchewan" from the university list.
2. From there, select login, where you will be redirected to the university identity management system to enter your credentials.
3. From there, select “Continue creating a new professor account”. Please note that the "Update with an existing account" option will not be available for accounts created before December 14, 2015.
Then fill out the registration form on the next page. Username and email will be pre-populated and may not be changed on this page. When creating a password for the local account, please do not use the NSID password. Please note that local passwords for SSO accounts are being phased out.
4. Next you will be taken to a screen where you can begin to create your very first course. Additional courses can be created after registration.
5. Lastly, you will add all the material needed for your course – questions, presentations, discussions, whatever you need.
You’re all set up! Add additional courses, material, questions, as you need it.
The Top Hat Support Team is available to assist! We be reached by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (888) 663-5491 (ext. 1) Please do not hesitate to reach out if you need assistance.
We wish you all the best for the term!