Professor: Adding a Co-Instructor or Teaching Assistant to a Course (Old Top Hat)
If you have a co-instructor or teaching assistant (TA) that you’d like to give access to your Top Hat course with administrative privileges, simply:
- have the co-instructor or TA create a professor’s Top Hat account: Top Hat
- send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information:
- your name
- the join codes of the courses you would like to have the co-instructor/TA added to
- your co-instructor/TA’s name
- your co-instructor/TA’s Top Hat professor account username
Once we receive this information we will then be able to link everything together for shared access to your Top Hat course!
Should you require further assistance with Top Hat, our Support Team is here to help! You can contact us directly by way of email (email@example.com), the in app support button, the red Can’t find what you are looking for? Ask Support! banner at the bottom of this page, or calling us at 1-888-663-5491.