Student: Can I Change my School?

You can change your University under the 'My Account' tab within your account.

  • Click your name in the top-right corner
  • Select "My Account" from the drop-down menu

  • Click on the School tab on the left hand side

  • Click on your existing school name. This will open a search box under the existing

  • Type in the name of the School you are currently attending.
  • Click Save


If you need any additional support, we've got you covered. The easiest way to get in touch with us is to click Support at the bottom left-hand corner of your screen (when logged into your Top Hat Account) or click the 'Submit a Request' button in the top right-hand corner of this screen. You can also drop us a line;