Student: How can I extend or upgrade my subscription?
If you currently have a subscription and would like to extend it by either 4 months, 1 year, or 5 years, follow these easy steps:
- Log into your account at www.tophat.com/login using your account credentials
- Select your name in the upper right hand side and click on "My Account"
- Go to "Subscription" to see the expiration date of your Top Hat subscription and click "Extend" if you wish to renew or extend it.
- Select the desired extension and click on the "Buy Now" button to continue.
- Fill in the necessary financial information to complete your payment
- Please note that subscription codes must be entered as follows without spaces:
Congratulations! You have now extended your subscription!
If you encounter any issues purchasing the extension, please feel free to visit our Support Page. If you need any additional support, we've got you covered. The easiest way to get in touch with us is to click the 'Submit a Request' button in the top right-hand corner of your screen. Or just drop us a line; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Please make sure to choose the subscription plan that is right for you! Unfortunately we do not let students upgrade from a 4 month subscription to a 1 year or 5 year license. If it is within 2 weeks of the original purchase you can obtain a refund by contacting our support team at email@example.com and re-purchase the subscription plan correct for you. To learn more about the refund process, please visit our Refund Page.